The Renzetti Traveler 2000 is the first True Rotary Vise introduced in 1988. These vises are the mainstay of many famous tyers like Lefty Kreh, Dave Whitlock, Rusty Gates, Bob Popovics, Kelly Galloup, Blane Chocklett & Bob Clouser. The True Rotary features a unique offset arm that allows you to turn the hook on its axis while keeping the hook level. This enables you to wrap in a circle, dub or turn ribs & tinsel evenly. The Traveller 2000 has a cam lock lever that allows the quick release of hooks. This model comes with a black powder coat base with cut spaces to hold hooks and beads. Made in the USA with a Lifetime warranty.
- Unique patented offset arm allows for True Rotary action. Hooks remain level while turning on its own axis.
- Cam Lock quick release lever allows you to exchange hooks easily.
- Black Powder coated base with cut outs for hooks and beads.
- Complete system of heads, bases, jaws that are interchangeable.
- American Made with over 50 years of experience and a Lifetime Warranty.