Whether chasing down predators, panfish, monsters or minnows, the Gorge series has a fly rod tailored to fit the adventure. The Gorge series is offered in a variety of sizes and weights, making them the perfect choice for just about any freshwater destination. Constructed out of a mid-modulus carbon graphite, this 4-piece rod is durable, packable and, best of all, reliable. Crafted with high-quality cork, stainless steel snake guides and an aluminum reel seat, the Gorge rod is a must-have in every angler’s arsenal.
These are a great entry rod and are ideal for those looking to expand their rod collection by adding interesting sizes or lengths. These make great back up rods or extra rods for clubs, family trips, guides or those that don’t fish as often as they’d like to. One of our favorites is a 9′ 6 WT with a fighting butt. These make an ideal streamer rod for smallmouth, large trout or lake fishing for bass and panfish. These also make dandy Maine Trolling Rods. The 8’6″ 4 or 5 weights are perfect rods for the Catskills and Adirondacks.
- 4-Piece Fly Rod
- Mid-Modulus Carbon Graphite Blank
- Alignment Dots for Easy Assembly
- Stainless Steel Snake Guides
- Cork Handle with Rubber Reinforced Ends
- Stainless Steel Hook Keeper
- Black Anodized Aluminum Reel Seat
- Lightweight Aluminum Dual Uplocking Rings
- Matte Finished Dark Green Rod with Glossy Dark Green Wraps and Metallic Green Highlights
- Green Cordura Nylon Zip-Top Protective Travel Tube Included
- Lifetime Warranty & Maxxon’s Customer Support