This is perhaps one of the best Fly Tying Vises ever designed. This vise was inspired by the original LAW Vise and has the famous moon shaped jaws. This is a premium vise that is a true rotary vise. The head adjusts up and down and can be adjusted to spin freely or can be locked down tight. This will handle a full range of hooks from the smallest trout flies up and to the biggest saltwater hooks. The jaws have serrations allowing the them to tighten down and grips hooks securely. Machined out of tool steel and brass. Made in Maine by America’s oldest premium vise company, HMH.
Choose from C-Clamp, Standard Pewter Hammer Finish, Brass Base or Vise only/ No Base.
- Infinite Head Angle Adjustment
- Longest Tying Platform for Better Tying
- Hardened Tool Steel Jaws
- Stainless Steel Chassis
- Ultra-smooth 360º Rotary Action
- Smooth Disc Drag Rotary Tension Adjustment
- Large solid brass palm wheel
- Fast, One-Hand Operation clamping knob
- Choice of Powder Coated Steel Pedestal Base, or C-Clamp or solid Bronze Base
- Neoprene Vise Pouch Included with Bronze Base Vise
- Lifetime HMH Guarantee
There are no reviews yet.