The Switchback 2.0 is the next milestone in modularity. After Fishpond took home top honors at the Fly Tackle Dealer’s Show for the first generation of our Switchback System, it would have been easy to sit back, celebrate, and call it a day. But, that’s just not in Fishpond’s DNA. The newly redesigned Switchback Belt System 2.0 sits on the shoulders of its predecessor and adds to a long list of award-winning features. Adding additional storage has never been easier with our new quick-release rail system. Simply detach the speed clip, slide on a Thunderhead Submersible Pouch, Canyon Creek Chest Pack, or other compatible systems, and you’re ready to hit the water. Ambidextrous, and equipped with molle slots for water bottle and Quikshot Rod Holders, the new Switchback system elevates the standard for modularity.
So instead of messing around with extra bags, packs, simply clip on another bag and you’re ready for your next adventure, allowing you to swap tackle for salmon, trout, smallmouth or saltwater all using the same system. Set up your Euro rig kit at home and your dry fly boxes, just add and go.
- Modular system includes a wader belt with net slot, 2L pack, and shoulder strap
- Thermoformed foam belt with built in net slot for wide range of net sizes
- Pack slides from front to back on the wader belt ‘rail’ – allowing you to keep the belt and net in place and move only your pack in and out of your workspace
- Ambidextrous design for left or right handed configuration
- Shoulder strap pad with Hypalon tool attachment points and velcro pad for attaching fly patches or drying out flies
- Main zippered compartment with removable divider and 2 interior pockets for organization
- Front stretch compartment with 2 interior pockets
- Exterior velcro patch for use with Tacky Fly Dock
- Hypalon attachment points and TPU coated nylon straps for retractors, hemostats, tippet holders, floatant bottle holders, and other accessories
- Accessories not included
- Fishpond Lifetime warranty