The Canyon Creek Chest pack is the premier choice for grab-and-go anglers who need quick access to the absolute essentials. This is a highly versatile carry system offers a rich list of features, including seven tool attachment points, a drop-down fly bench, and an integrated net slot. Despite the low-profile design, up to four of your favorite fly boxes will stow away with ease, leaving room for accessories. The Canyon Creek also represents a solution for anglers looking to increase the carrying capacity of their existing systems and integrates directly with our Switchback Wading Systems, Backpacks, and more.
- Low-profile, vertical design
- Integrated net slot on back panel
- Exterior, quick-access pocket
- Hypalon® tool attachments for retractors, tippet and floatant holders, and forceps
- Signature, zip-down fly bench with replaceable silicone pad
- Pass-through on rear allows for integration with belt systems
- Compatible with Firehole Backpack, Ridgeline Backpack, Thunderhead Submersible Backpack, Switchback Wading Systems, South Fork Wader Belt, and Wind River Roll-Top Backpack
- Fishpond Lifetime warranty
There are no reviews yet.