The Tremont is a felt soled wading shoe, similar to the East Prong wading shoe. The felt sole is non cleatable and flat.The insides have a soft cushy mid sole. These are a great price and well made.
Unlike many companies, Chota began as a shoe company that made waders and wading shoes. There products are tough, last long and are well made. The shoes are comfortable and won’t twist your ankle.
Order your standard size shoes, the shoes are oversized to account for the wading booties. For half sizes order up one full size for example, size 8.5 order a size 9. The smaller sizes can be used as women’s or children’s sizes.
- 900 Denier Upper with Nubuck PU Overalys
- Cushy PU Injected Mid-Sole
- Non-Water Absorbing Inner Liner
- Standard Lacing and Padded Upper Collar
- Color; Green Body with Brown Accents
- Boot Weight 21ozs
- Men’s Sizes 5-15