Angler Image Tippet Rings enable you to use multi fly rigs. Angler Image Tippet rings are seamless and have 17 pound break strength. Use these for dry flies, Czech-Euro Nymphing and also traditional 2-3 wet fly set ups. Also useful for UK Locke Style fishing. Tippet rings will save tippet and provide a strong connection for multi fly rigs.These come mounted on snaps, choose from 3 sizes and 2 colors plus assortments.
One tip we have when using these: clip your tippet end at 45 degrees to create a spear, then unlock the snap ring holding the tippet rings, next scoop up a ring, slide it up the tippet. Close snap. The snap will keep you from loosing the rings. These are quite small and similar to attaching small 18-24 size flies.
One of our best sellers. An absolute must for the Euro Nympher.
- 3 sizes: 5/64”, 3/32”, 1/8”
- 2 Colors: Black Nickel and Nickel
- 3 size assortments available
- Can be used with dry fly rigs
- Minimizes wasted tippet
- Allows for quicker rig changes
- 10 rings/package single packs
- Assortments have 3 sets of 10 = 30 total one color only either black nickel or nickel