Airlock Strike Indicators are durable, easy to see, easy to use and are bio-dedegradible. The newly redesigned indicator has a tight, screw on post that allows you to remove your leader without kinks, knots or coiling. You can adjust the indicator easily without re-rigging to fit different depths and water conditions as you are fishing. These come in 3 colors, 2 sizes and are available bulk or in 3 pack assortments.
- 30% Lighter than the original design: Easier, more efficient casting and delivery.
- Suspends 25% more weight on the water.
- Stealth: Neutral-colored post is less visible to fish, and the lighter overall weight lands softer on the water.
- Sensitivity: Better strike detection.
- Durability: No more leaks, dents, holes, cracks or pops!
- Easier to see leader slot when attaching.
- Hurts 38.6% less when you hit yourself in the back of the head on a forward cast.
- Easy to see post makes it easy to adjust, see the indicator and fish in low light.
- Airlock Indicators are Eco Friendly. These were redesigned with eco friendly foam so those indicators that will break down over time.
How to Rig:
Unscrew the locking nut
Lay the butt section of your leader in the slot
Replace the locking nut and tighten down
Note: For smaller diameter leaders, you can remove the rubber washer for a tighter fit. This will not result in a damaged leader
90 Degree Rigging:
Remove the locking nut
Thread your leader through the locking nut and slide up to the butt section
Place leader butt section in the slot on top of the indicator
Tighten locking nut down on the post as shown with leader sticking out one side, then out the top